Request a quote
Tell us more about your needs and we will show you how we can help.
De you want to learn more about how MANNARINO can work with your company? Click on the link below and tell us more about your needs. A MANNARINO representative will be in touch with you to discuss how we can help.
Affiliations u0026amp; Industry Involvement
Active participation in technology industry committees ensures the MANNARINO engineering staff is kept abreast of the latest industry developments. MANNARINO is actively involved in the following industry committee:
Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) E-36 Committee (Electronic Engine Controls)
The SAE E-36 Electronic Engine Controls committee addresses all facets of electronic aircraft engine control systems and components – design, installation, maintenance and in-service experience. These parts and systems include metering components, actuators u0026amp; cockpit displays, flight controls, diagnostic u0026amp; health monitoring system communications and interfaces. The committee is dedicated to creating, preparing and maintaining all relevant specifications, standards and requirements for electronic engine control systems. Participants in the SAE E-36 committee include OEMs, suppliers, processors, consulting firms, governments and others across the aerospace and defence industries.
MANNARINO holds current memberships with the following organizations:
- Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC)
- American Helicopter Society (AHS)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Association of Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI)
- Canadian Association of Defense and Security Industries (CADSI)
- Helicopter Association International (HAI)
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA)
- Unmanned Systems Canada (USC)