Mannarino Systems & Software Wins AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
MONTREAL, QUEBEC – Thursday, 15 November 2018 – John Mannarino, President and Founder of MANNARINO Systems & Software, is proud to announce that it has won the inaugural Small Business Innovation Technology award, an acknowledgment of excellence established by the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada.
Presented to Mr. Mannarino, on November 13, 2018, the award celebrates industry leadership and achievement, notably the development of advanced or innovative technologies to aid aerospace customers in Canada and worldwide.
The award marks the contributions of MANNARINO to both the aerospace community and the broader technology and innovation economy in Canada.
“The recognition from AIAC is extremely rewarding and is a testament to the value MANNARINO and small business can contribute to the economic and innovation agenda of Government and the Aerospace Industry,” states John Mannarino.
Other key accomplishments for MANNARINO include:
- 2017, Lockheed Martin Aerospace’s largest offset investment into a Canadian SME, enabling the company to develop and commercialize proprietary airborne software products to complement existing products and services;
- 2016, designation as the first service-based Design Approval Organization for airborne software and electronic hardware by Transport Canada Civil Aviation (a worldwide first for a service-based company).
Mannarino Systems & Software is a Transport Canada approved Design Approval Organization (DAO) for Airborne Software (RTCA/DO-178) & Airborne Electronic Hardware (AEH) (RTCA/DO-254) and provides safety-critical systems, software and electronic hardware engineering services to the aerospace, defense, space, simulation, rail and power generation industries. We are highly specialized in the specification, design, verification, validation and approval of safety-critical systems with particular expertise in the following areas:
• Airborne Software (RTCA/DO178B/C)
• Real-Time Software
• Systems Engineering including SAE ARP 4754A
• Airborne Electronic Hardware (AEH) (RTCA/DO-254)
• RTCA/DO-178B/C, RTCA/DO-254, SAE ARP 4754A Training
• Industrial Gas Turbine Controls Software & Simulation
• Aircraft Systems Simulation
For further information about MANNARINO, please visit our web site at www.mss.ca, or please contact:
Director of Business Development
Tel: (514) 381-1360 ext 225
Business Development Consultant
Tel: (860) 944-4378