Accreditations, Certifications & Legislations
The MANNARINO Quality Management System (QMS) received its ISO 9001:2008 accreditation in 2008. Audited annually to ensure compliance, this accreditation provides the organizational basis for ensuring consistency and excellence in the development of our products and services for ultimate delivery to our customers.
Since its inception, MANNARINO has accumulated significant experience in the certification process for safety-critical systems, software and electronic hardware in accordance with the following guidelines:
- RTCA/DO-178B Software Considerations In Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification
- RTCA/DO-254 Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware
- RTCA/DO-278 Guidelines for Communication, Navigation, Surveillance and Air Traffic Management Systems Software Integrity Assurance
MANNARINO has led and participated in program audits with the following organizations responsible for national aeronautical certification: Transport Canada (TC), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and European Aviation Safety (EASA).
Export Control & Security Legislation
MANNARINO is committed to the security and control of proprietary and controlled data. MANNARINO data is subject to the following export, data control and security legislations.
- Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP)MANNARINO has been a member of the Canadian Government Controlled Goods Program (CGP) since 2006. The objective of this program is to safeguard controlled goods and/or controlled technology within Canada and prevents controlled goods and/or controlled technology from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
- United States Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)Commercial technology programs are often subject to the export and re-export controls which the United States (US) Department of Commerce administers through the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS).
MANNARINO has developed numerous Technology Control Plans with its customers under BIS guidelines to safeguard technical data.
- United States International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR)The United States International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) administered by the US Department of State regulates the export of defense articles and services from the United States.
MANNARINO and its customers have received Technology Assistance Agreements (TAA) from the US Department of State for numerous programs.