Operating Systems Software &
Powered by Williams FJ44/33
The Cessna Citation CJ3 is a proven business jet with a remarkable combination of power, speed and flexibility and is considered the CJ family flagship aircraft. The CJ3 aircraft is powered by fuel-efficient Williams FJ44-3A turbofan engines controlled by a Goodrich dual-channel FADEC.
MANNARINO development program responsibilities included:
- Conducting system safety analysis (FHA & PSSA)
- Developing, verifying & qualifying the FADEC operating system software to RTCA/DO-178B guidelines for Level A
- Configuration design of the engine overspeed protection system
- Designing the FADEC channel switchover logic
- Developing PLD hardware requirements specifications to RTCA/DO-254 Level A guidelines
- Supporting engine u0026amp; aircraft certification efforts with the FAA
The success for MANNARINO in this program lies in the fact that this generic operating system software has also been installed on over 20 other airframe applications without modification.