Our Project Managers and Engineering Project Leaders are highly experienced engineers having significant experience with various aerospace and defense companies. Program Managers ensure the MANNARINO teams are focused on all engineering deliverables and are keenly aware of schedule and cost. Regular program status updates are provided to our customers to ensure compliance with program costs and milestones.
As part of our growth and continuous improvement, MANNARINO has implemented a Project Management Office (PMO). Reporting directly to the President, the PMO manages the organization’s project portfolio and coordinates project resources/allocation. All MANNARINO Project Managers are members of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and hold a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Depending on the program size, MANNARINO can produce the following industry standard Program Management deliverables:
Program Management Plan
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Opportunities/risk registry
- Scope, schedule & cost estimates
- Budget baseline definition & updates
- Periodic program status reports that can include:
- Summary of activities, status, issues and opportunities/risks
- Cost/Budget status
- Work Package and Project Earned Value
- Cost Performance Index
- Schedule Performance Index
- Activity forecast
- Change proposal & approval process