Mannarino Systems & Software Inc. (“MANNARINO”) is committed to conducting business in a way that complies with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
This privacy statement sets out how we collect, store, use and safeguard your personal data. It applies to the personal data we collect through our online interaction, such as when you visit our websites, applications or when you register to a webcast (collectively, our “Sites”), as well as our offline interaction, such as when you attend one of our events (e.g. marketing event, trade show or sales meeting).
For your information and convenience, our Sites may contain links to other websites or apps run by other organizations, which we do not control. This privacy statement does not apply to those other websites and apps‚ so we encourage you to read their privacy statements to stay informed of how they use your personal data.
For the purposes of this policy, Mannarino defines the term “User” as an entity who registers for our services or products through our website or an individual whose data you (our customer) collect and store using our services and the term “Visitor” as an individual that visits our website (e.g. https://www.mss.ca).
- Collection and use
The following sections cover the specifics of website visitors and users from which data is collected.
- Website visitors
By visiting this website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described herein.
If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process Personal Data collected on this website or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary.
Such Personal Data may comprise your IP address, first and last name, company name and email address.
Mannarino gathers data about visits to the website, including numbers of Visitors and visits, Geo-location data, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where Visitors have come.
- Purpose of processing personal data
Mannarino uses the collected data to communicate with Visitors, to customize content for Visitors, and to improve its website by analyzing how Visitors navigate its website.
- Sharing personal data
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a website to a Visitor’s hard disk. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. By continuing to visit the website, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device. If you choose not to accept our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be. We may also place cookies from third parties for functional and marketing purposes.
- Links to other sites
In order to provide services to its Users (our customers and your customers), Mannarino collects certain types of data from them. This section will describe how these two types of data are collected and used by Mannarino. Data entered or transferred into Mannarino by Users remains the property of the User and may not be shared with a third party by Mannarino without express consent from the User.
1.2.1 Collection of User data from our customers
Information in this category includes the information you provide when registering to use our services or products, and further usage of our services or products. This data is primarily stored within Mannarino back-end systems and a part of it may also be stored in third party services.
220.127.116.11 Personal information stored within Mannarino back-end systems
- First name, last name, email, company name
- Stripe customer and subscription unique identifiers
- IP addresses for rate limiting (stored temporarily)
18.104.22.168 Personal information stored in third party services
- Name and email (through MailChimp and SurveyMonkey)
- Company name (through MailChimp and SurveyMonkey)
- Links to social media profiles (LinkedIn)
- Credit card information (through Moneris )
- Website usage (through Google Analytics)
- Geographic location (through Google Analytics)
- Name, email and IP addresses in crash reports (through Bugsnag retained for seven days)
- IP addresses in request logs
1.2.2 Collection of User data from Mannarino customers purchasing product licenses
Information in this category includes the information we store when adding license users, information collected at the time of license activation to identify the user device required for node locked licensing and additional metadata stored along with user or license activation data which may or may not contain personally identifiable information.
This data is only stored within our back-office systems and is entirely owned by you. This data is never shared with any third-parties.
22.214.171.124 Personal information stored within Mannarino on-premise software product licensing and distribution technolog
- First name, last name, email
- User metadata (may or may not contain personal data)
- Geo-location data
- License activation metadata (may or may not contain personal data)
- Following device details associated with license activation:
- Hostname of the device
- Username of the device (hashed using SHA256)
- Operating system of the device
- Virtual machine being run on the device
- Fingerprint of the device generated using various hardware components (hashed using SHA256)
- IP address of the device
- Data security
Mannarino is committed to ensuring that your privacy and the data you share with us is protected. We use best industrial practices to secure and protect the important business data you store within Mannarino.
All information is stored securely and is accessed by authorized personnel only. Mannarino implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organizational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
If you have questions or concerns, reach out to us at email@example.com
- Retention and deletion
Mannarino will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. When a user’s account is terminated, all the related Personal Data stored within Mannarino will be deleted, as required by applicable law. For the user data, collected by you (our customer), with an active account, you will have the responsibility to delete the data when required.
- Acceptance of these conditions
- Use of personal information
We will only use your personal data where we have a legal basis for doing so. Legal basis include, among others, each one of the following:
- Consent (where you have given consent).
- Contract (where using your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you).
- Legal obligation (where using your personal data is necessary for compliance with applicable laws)
- Rights of access, rectification and erasure
Should Mannarino determine that access to personal information be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, Mannarino will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information
- Opt-Out (Right To Restrict Processing)
You have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information. Where you have consented to Mannarino’s processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt-out to further processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities on our site.
7.2 Email communications
WE MAINTAIN “DO-NOT-MAIL” LISTS AS MANDATED BY LAW. WE PROCESS REQUESTS TO BE PLACED ON DO-NOT-MAIL AND DO-NOT-CONTACT LISTS WITHIN 60 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT, OR SUCH SHORTER TIME AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY LAW
- Onward transfer – Mannarino may disclose your information
8.1 Information we share
- We use vendors and service providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers. The types of service providers to whom we entrust personal information include service providers for: (i) provision of IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; (iii) payment processing; (iv) customer service activities; and (v) in connection with the provision of the Site.
- Disclosures to protect us or others (e.g., as Required by law and similar disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce Mannarino policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to Mannarino; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes – e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the Services. In such cases, server log data containing IP addresses may be shared with law enforcement bodies in order that they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
- For further information
If you have any further questions regarding the data Mannarino collects, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com.